Garmin eTrex 10 20 30 series

Here We Can Discuss Routes, Google Earth, Track 4 Africa, Map source, Garmap...........................Star Navigation, GPSs What Ever will Help You And Me Get There!!

Garmin eTrex 10 20 30 series

Postby kfxnando » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:01 pm

well, our trusted, or not so trusted eTrex Venture Cx, packed up, when we had got on a boat cruise, and had planed to mark the whole route/trip FAIL

so as soon as we were back, took it in and after about 5 weeks, Garmain could not repair and gave me the option of getting a replacement for less the half the normal price

the replacement is the new eTrex 20

at 1st was skeptical, however as time has gone on, have become more and more impressed, its a worthy replacement

believe its no longer called a GPS, rather a navigator, as it works on the American GPS system and the Russian satellite system, have been told that as a result, it offers better accuracy and obviously better option of looking onto a satellite

even when it does not have a view of the sky, it still works, as me here the speed warning and the crime hot spot warning, that is when I have it hidden, plugged in and out of site as I was too lazy to put it back on its mount!!

great unit, and highly recommended

thinking of replacing the other offroad Navigator with either the 10 or another 20

:mrgreen:
kfxnando

Return to Directions