F1

Here We Can Discuss Sporting Events, like Bike GP, F1, The Dakar, NHRA NASCAR . . . . . . . . . . You Get The Idea
To See All Sub-Forums Pls Register Or Sigh In

F1

Postby brutegirl » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:07 pm

Now my question :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Why is Shumi not doing very good so far, I take its because he is testing the Merc first for this season. My brother was at the first F1 race in Baraine, and here is a acdtion photo he took of Shumi , really nice, here he went more than 200km/h.

brutegirl

Re: F1

Postby kfxnando » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:10 pm

nice pic!!

many reasons are possible!!

the cars are different to what they were when he was in F1 last!!

and then the other things is that him and the team might be developing the car with the future in mind!!

he is not doing too bad!!

just that F1 is not very exiting, even with Shumi!!

watched the 1st race of bike GP in Quatar this weekend and can tell you that is racing, from the 125cc to the main event there is something happening someone moving or overtaking

and great to see Rossi and yamaha doing a 1 - 2!! Hose Loreso(sp)

:twisted:
kfxnando

Postby brutegirl » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:09 pm

Hi there!!!

This thread is F1 talk, not GP!!!!!!!! :x :x :x

But agree with you, its not very exiting, but I still like it, and yes GP is more fun to watch!!!!!

8-)
brutegirl

Postby kfxnando » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:47 pm

watched a bit of practice for this weekend for the China F1 leg, and practice is more exiting then the race its self!!

any case, Shumi is up a little, and it was commented not to write him off just yet, as it might take him a few races to get into the real swing of things, as the cars are different to what they were when he left!!

so lets wait and see!! :mrgreen:
kfxnando

Postby kfxnando » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:40 pm

after this weekends BS with the ferrari team, there is another nail in the coffin of me watching F1, and another nail in the coffin of F1!!

have heard some commentators on Supersport saying that this is f1, load of bull!! this is like match fixing and ferrari should be heavily penalized, believe there is some hearing coming up in the near future as a result of events!!
also believe that some teams might drop out at the end of this year!!
hope they do!!
couz as it stands now, its all a set up!! predetermined races!!

at least with the RedBull team the drivers raced to the point where they took each other out, not entirely desirable, however racing!! not the BS that we saw on sunday!!!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
kfxnando

Return to Sporting events